- All purchased packages are final and non-refundable under any circumstances from the moment purchased.
- The BEAR travel excluding administration fees.
- Administrations fees include all the admin costs and any further reservations paid by the BEAR.
- If you purchase the Tomorrowland package alone without adding any service please note that it does not include transfers, visa consultation, bracelet shipping and travel insurance. (this does not apply if you purchased Easy Tent Full Package only)
- A service fee will be charged at the time of payment for Debit Card and Credit Card transactions charged by your card provider. The Bear Travel and Events does not receive any portion of this fee. Service fee is non-refundable.
Fee: 3% of transaction amount for Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® or American Express®
- If you choose not to add shipping to your bracelet you will receive it in Brussels. To pick up your bracelet you will need a photo ID
- The personal details entered when you purchase the package are final and can’t be modified. Packages can’t be transferred to any person and names can’t be changed.
- You must be born in 2000 or before in order to attend the festival. You will be denied access to the festival and no refund will be processed in case of using fake IDs.
- The Bear Travel and Events is not responsible for any airline delays, change or cancellation of flights or if you miss the flight.
- All advertised prices are based on double occupancy in hotels, there is an additional fee for single and triple rooms.
- City tax is not included. Please note that the tax differs from one area to another and might range from 2.0 € to 4.0 €.
- You are responsible for breaking the hotel’s policy and if you are asked to leave.
- The airport transfers is considered as a private cars in the means of transportation. Based on that the car capacity is maximum of 3 persons with three bags. By acquiring this service kindly note, the following points :
- All festival transfers will be group transfers.
- The bus will not come to your hotel, it has a station. Please be there minimum 15 min before.
- The bus will leave exactly as mentioned in the itinerary.
- The Bear is not responsible to provide another transfer if you miss the bus.
- The station’s location will be communicated to our clients by our team.
- If you purchase visa consultation services, The Bear is not responsible of the final result. The visa approval or rejection is the Embassy’s decision, The Bear does not guarantee the approval.
- The bear is not responsible if you lose your bracelet in the festival or you get removed and blocked from the festival for any reason.
- The Bear Travel and Events and its authorized partners have the right to record (video/ photo) your participation to the event. All of the material taken may be used, in any form, as part of any future publications, printed materials, social media posts, ads or other materials used to promote The Bear Travel and Events, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation.
By reviewing or signing our terms and conditions this will constitutes that you will follow the terms and conditions listed in this document and based on that any misconduct from the client will cause of the immediate termination of this agreement.
By purchasing an admission ticket for Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille, visitors agree to the General Terms and Conditions, prepared by WEAREONE.world bvba (“the Organiser”).
Opening hours Tomorrowland
|Friday 20 July 2018||12h00 – 01h00|
|Saturday 21 July 2018||12h00 – 01h00|
|Sunday 22 July 2018||12h00 – 00h00|
|Friday 27 July 2018||12h00 – 01h00|
|Saturday 28 July 2018||12h00 – 01h00|
|Sunday 29 July 2018||12h00 – 00h00|
On Friday & Saturday check-in is possible until 22h00; after 22h00 it is no longer possible to enter the festival grounds.
On Sunday check-in is possible until 21h00, after 21h00 it is no longer possible to enter the festival grounds.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse visitors who arrive on Friday or Saturday after 22h00 and Sunday after 21h00 admittance to the Tomorrowland festival grounds, even if the visitor is in the possession of a valid admission ticket.
Only visitors who are in the possession of a Tomorrowland Bracelet registered in their name will be admitted to Tomorrowland.
Opening hours DreamVille
DreamVille is open:
Weekend 1: from Thursday 19 July 2018 through Monday 23 July 2018
Weekend 2: from Thursday 26 July 2018 through Monday 30 July 2018
Check-in is possible from Thursday 11h00 through Saturday 12h00
Check-in is not possible on Sunday.
Check-out is possible until Monday 12h00. All visitors are to leave the DreamVille grounds before noon on Monday. No exceptions will be made.
Only visitors in the possession of a valid DreamVille bracelet will be allowed admission to the Dreamville grounds.
1.1 Anyone entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds declares to have agreed to these General Terms and Conditions upon purchasing their tickets.
1.2 Anyone who fails to comply with these General Terms and Conditions may be refused admission to or ejected from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds. The Organisation reserves the right to ban anyone who fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions admission to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille for the next five years.
2.1 All visitors who present themselves to the entrance of the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds must be in the possession of a valid Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelet registered in their name.
2.2 A Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelet grants one (1) person admission on the day or days for which an admission ticket is purchased. Anyone in the possession of a Tomorrowland bracelet or special admittance voucher enters the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille at his/her own risk.
2.3 The minimum age for Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille is 18 years. Any person born in 2000 will be allowed admittance, also if the age of 18 will not be reached until after the festival. There will be no exception to this rule, not even if the person concerned is accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult.
2.4 For security reasons, visitors holding a day pass or Full Madness Pass leaving the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds will not be allowed to re-enter the grounds. A Full Madness Pass will not be reactivated until the next day. Visitors in the possession of one of the DreamVille Bracelets may re-enter Tomorrowland and DreamVille as from 15h00 on the same day.
2.5 The Organiser reserves the right to prosecute any holder of forged Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille admission tickets or bracelets.
3.1 Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille tickets or bracelets are neither refundable nor exchangeable for another type of ticket, day or weekend.
3.2 Stolen or lost Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelets will neither be replaced nor refunded. The visitor is responsible to take care of his own bracelet.
4.1 All registered, valid, and activated Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelets must be scanned upon entering the festival grounds and/or camping grounds.
4.2 The Organiser and/or official ticket seller reserve the right to verify the identity of the festival visitors upon entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds. If a visitor is unable to identify him/herself, he/she will be refused admission to the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds, without any right to a refund of the admission price. Valid proofs of identity include: a valid ID, passport, or driver’s license.
The name on the proof of identity must be the same as the name in which the bracelet is registered. Copies of identity papers are not accepted. The Security Act expressly applies.
4.3 All Tomorrowland bracelets are sent by the Organiser to the shipping address from the beginning of July 2018. Once purchased, tickets may no longer be exchanged/upgraded to another type of ticket, nor will it possible any longer to change the name and/or address.
4.4 Lost or damaged bracelets will not be refunded. In case, for whatever reason, the Tomorrowland bracelets do not reach the shipping address, the Main Buyer should contact the Organiser and Organiser will provide pick-up of the bracelet at the festival. In the latter case, the bracelet and treasure case have been shipped to Main Buyer and Main Buyer won’t be entitled to a new treasure case nor receive a refund for the treasure case fee.
5.1 Admission to the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds may be denied, and visitors may be ejected from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds (without any entitlement to a refund of the admission price) if a visitor: (the following list is non-exhaustive):
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- is in the possession of or deals in drugs;
- was previously refused admission to other events / meetings by the Organiser or other authorities;
- shows behavior that is evidently aimed at disturbing the peace, provoking, or inciting to violence, hate, anger, xenophobia, race hate, etc.;
- puts the lives of other visitors at risk;
- is in the possession of banned objects;
- refuses to be searched/patted down by security personnel;
- refuses or fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
6.1 Anyone in the possession of a valid Tomorrowland bracelet or special admittance voucher must have the personal bracelet or voucher validated upon entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds. Visitors may be searched or patted down by security personnel before being allowed admission to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille.
6.2 Security personnel may ask ticket holders of the same sex to subject themselves to a pat down and/or search of their clothes and luggage in order to intercept banned objects. If any banned objects are found, the security personnel will be entitled to confiscate the object and to refuse the owner admission to the festival.
7.1 Access control is in conformity with the applicable laws and is aimed at preventing weapons or hazardous substances that may disrupt the goings-on at Tomorrowland and DreamVille or put the safety of the visitors at risk from entering the grounds.
7.2 The following items are banned from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds:
- bringing your own food and drinks to Tomorrowland;
- bringing your own food and drinks in glass to DreamVille;
- drugs or other mind-enhancing substances;
- deodorant or perfume in containers larger than 100ml
- any other objects (umbrellas, parasols, camera tripods, laser pens, etc. …) of which the security personnel decide that they pose a risk to the other visitors of the festival;
- projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gas form;
- flammable products or materials & spray cans;
- pyrotechnical objects (fireworks, torches, etc.);
- any other weapons or sharp, pointy objects (sticks, chains, knives, …);
- banners or items bearing discriminating and/or provocative texts or expressions that may be used in an attempt to disrupt the peace, or that may endanger the safety of the crowd and/or may cause injuries or damage to people and goods;
- animals (except for guide dogs);
7.3 The following objects may be brought onto the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds:
- guide dogs for visually challenged people;
- bringing your own food and drinks to DreamVille only, provided they are not contained in glass.
- The maximum amount of drinks that may be brought to DreamVille is 6 cans of alcoholic beverages (max. 50 cl per can) and 6 cans or plastic bottles of soda or energy drinks (max. 50 cl per can/plastic bottle) per person. An unlimited number of bottles of water;
Only closed packages are allowed.
- disposable or compact photo cameras;
- telescopic umbrellas without pin (no parasols);
- plastic tarpaulins and blankets to lie/sit on;
- sun screen, cosmetic products, deodorant in containers of up to 100ml;
- refreshers / vaporizers, small bag packs and other bags.
- selfie-sticks which when extended are less than 1[m] in length and that are solely intended for photography.
8.1 Visitors to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille are not allowed to:
- Enter zones to which their bracelet does not allow admission (the Comfort zone, press zones, backstage, front of houses, stages etc.);
- climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the festival grounds;
- block entrances, exits and emergency exits;
- disguise themselves in order to make themselves unrecognizable with the intention to disturb the peace or put the safety of the other visitors at risk;
- sell food, drinks or other products without the express permission of the Organiser;
- throw or shoot objects in solid, liquid or gas form;
- smoke where smoking is banned;
- urinate in public;
- wear full face masks (masks, morphsuites etc.);
- park a vehicle without an official parking sticker issued by the Organiser. Cars may be towed at the owner’s expense;
- tearing down, breaking, or trashing decorations;
- steal decorations or any other material belonging to Tomorrowland and/or Dreamville.
- make fire;
- crowd surfing.
9.1 Wearing texts, symbols, objects, clothes and/or other (visible) external expressions explicitly representing a political, social movement, or group is prohibited. Anything that hints at discrimination, incitement, or racism is strictly prohibited.
10.1 Anyone who is present at the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds must obey the instructions and directions of the Organiser or its authorised representatives at the festival and/or camping sites at all times, in order to ensure the public order and safety during the festival.
11.1 For safety reasons the Organiser reserves the right:
- to interrupt or discontinue the festival;
- to prevent visitors at the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds from leaving the festival grounds until further notice;
- to ask visitors to leave the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds;
- to refuse visitors admission to the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds, even if they possess a valid admission ticket.
11.2 The Organiser may find himself forced to change or alter the festival program. In this event the admission ticket will remain valid and no admission tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
12.1 Through these general terms and conditions, the Organiser informs all visitors of the fact that the Organiser collects data to prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce legal rights and for security reasons. This concerns the following personal data: first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence. Where permitted by law, the Organiser may also share this personal data (first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence) to government agencies or other authorised bodies, to protect or enforce his rights or the rights of third parties, or in the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes. These government agencies or authorized bodies may give the Organiser a negative advise concerning the access of a ticket holder. In this case the Organiser refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or evict that person from the event. The ticket holder will not have any right to compensation of damages.
12.2 To be able to execute your purchase, the Organizer needs to share your data with third parties. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, you explicitly give consent to share your data with the following parties for the following objectives.
12.2.1 The Organiser may share your data with the following objectives:
- Booking of hotels, trains, busses and flights (only in case of Global Journey Packages)
- Cashless top-ups, cashless payments at Tomorrowland and cashless refunds
- Check-in procedures and hospitality facilities (to make sure you find your way to your shuttle or bus, to make your festival experience easier, to help you check in to your DreamVille accommodation, the festival or a restaurant)
- Where permitted by law criminal records of ticket holders can be checked by the government agencies and in case of a negative advise by these government agencies, ticket holders can be blocked from the festival
- Customer service by Tomorrowland and their ticket providers
- Fulfillment and shipment of Tomorrowland Bracelet (to make sure your ticket/bracelet is sent to you)
- Printing of among others hard tickets (only in case you receive hard tickets)
- Reporting and statistics about visitors of Tomorrowland
- Security, safety and health measurements
- Ticket and payment processing
- Transactional e-mails by Tomorrowland (such as e-mails to remind you to personalize your tickets, your e-ticket, your payment confirmation)
- Transportation to and from the Tomorrowland/DreamVille or to and from hotels/B&B
12.2.2 The Organiser may share your data with the following parties:
- Booking companies
- Cashless payments partner of Tomorrowland
- Fulfillment and shipment companies
- Hospitality staff at check-in points (among others but not limited to airports, hotels, B&B, bus stations, train stations and restaurants on site)
- Local and federal governments
- Mailing companies
- Operational staff on site
- Payment processing companies
- Printing companies
- Safety and health companies and staff (such as security or first aid personnel)
- Ticket providers: Brussels Airlines and Paylogic
- Transportation companies
12.2.3 In case you want to use your right to be forgotten, the Organiser needs to erase all your personal data and can no longer offer you any services necessary to fulfill your order nor give you access to the festival. In this case the order will not be refunded.
12.3 By entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds, all visitors automatically consent to being photographed or filmed and herewith grant the Organiser permission to use and/or broadcast these digital images. The Organiser may use these digital images for promotional and/or commercial purposes related to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille. In addition, these images may be used by commercial and/or (media) partners. Images may furthermore be recorded and stored by the police and/or Organiser for maintaining and enforcing the security on the festival grounds, and to prevent, investigate and punish crimes and breaches of the General Terms and Conditions by establishing the identity of the perpetrators using these digital images.
12.4 The Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds are under camera surveillance in accordance with the Act of 21 March 2007.
12.5 All visitors are entitled to object, free of charge, to the use of their data by notifying the Organiser of their objection in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org). All visitors may furthermore request the Organiser in writing to change, modify or delete their personal data.
12.5.1 If the Main Buyer wishes to use his right to be forgotten, he acknowledges that the Organiser can no longer fulfill his order nor give access to Tomorrowland. The Main Buyer will not be entitled to a refund.
12.5.2 If one of the personalized guests of the Main Buyer uses his right to be forgotten, he acknowledges that the Organiser can no longer fulfill this ticket nor give access to Tomorrowland. The Main Buyer will not be entitled to a refund.
12.6 All photographs and film shot by visitors on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds may only be used for commercial or public purposes with the prior written consent of the Organiser.
12.7 Visitors to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille are not allowed to make or broadcast (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings at the festival grounds without the prior written consent of the Organiser. This prohibition also applies to the use and/or publication of these (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings after the end of the festival without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
13.1 Recreation area ‘De Schorre’ is located in a nature reserve. All visitors to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille are therefore required to cooperate with keeping the site clean and tidy, including by using the waste collection points on the festival grounds, the camping site, and the parking lots.
14.1 Tomorrowland Ticket
- Tickets to Tomorrowland may only be purchased through the following channels: Paylogic, Event-Tickets and Global Journey. Tickets may only be purchased using the link in the Tomorrowland account which provides access to the Paylogic and Event-Tickets ticket shops. Tickets that are obtained in a different manner (either through a different channel, or by evading, in any way, the procedure prescribed in the registration link that provides access to the ticket shop) will at all times be cancelled. Do not purchase your Tomorrowland tickets through unofficial channels!
- Tickets to Tomorrowland may only be purchased after making a Tomorrowland account on the Tomorrowland website.
- Automated registrations are not allowed and will not be valid.
- If the country you used during registration is different from the country you used during purchase, the change can be considered as fraud. In this case the organizer reserves the right to cancel your order.
- Each E-ticket must be personalised. Unless otherwise stated by the Organiser, this personalisation must take place between 6 february 2018 and 24 february 2018. The Organiser may cancel any tickets that are not personalized within the stipulated period and offer them for sale again. In that event the purchase price for the ticket will be refunded to the Main Buyer, after deducting the full service fee of your order. No Payment Fees will be refunded.
- Following the personalization period stipulated by the Organiser, the name on the ticket may no longer be changed. If the name on the bracelet/ticket does not correspond with the name on the proof of identity, the Organiser may refuse the bearer admission.
- If bracelets cannot be delivered due to errors in the data provided during the registration and purchase procedure, or because the parcel for some reason cannot be delivered by mail in the country of destination, the shipping costs will not be refunded neither will the Organisation be obliged to provide a new Treasure Case. However, the Organisation will provide the Main Buyer with new bracelets at the festival site.
- It is prohibited to trade, or resell Tomorrowland tickets or bracelets in any way without the express permission of the Organiser, nor use them for commercial or promotional purposes. Admission tickets may only be exchanged via the Organiser’s official Exchange Desk. The Exchange Desk does not guarantee an exchange. Any tickets that are resold will in no event grant the original owner access.
- The Organiser and/or the official ticket seller reserve the right to cancel Tomorrowland tickets if it is established that the tickets were purchased illegally or fraudulently via third parties or third party websites. All expenses relating to the cancellation will be recovered from the Main buyer. The Organisation reserves the right to take legal action or hand over the case to the relevant authorities.
- The maximum number of tickets that may be purchased during the pre-sale period in Belgium is 5 Full Madness Passes or an equivalent (except Friendship Packages). During the global pre-sale and World-Wide ticket sale period the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased is 4 Full Madness Passes or an equivalent. These numbers are a maximum amount of tickets throughout the whole sale period and may not be cumulated in different sales moments. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any order in deviation of the foregoing. In case the Organisation chooses to refund all orders or one of the orders, the Organiser will refund the Main Buyer the purchase price, after deducting the full service fee and payment cost of the order.
- You can only participate with the Belgian Pre-Sale if you have the Belgian nationality.
- Lost or stolen Tomorrowland bracelets will neither be replaced nor refunded.
15.1 DreamVille Tickets
- DreamVille tickets may only be purchased as part of a DreamVille Package or a Global Journey Package. The DreamVille Packages combine a specific type of DreamVille accommodation with a Full Madness Regular or Comfort Pass. Global Journey Packages may be purchased in combination with a Travel package that includes one of the various DreamVille accommodations and a Full Madness Regular or Comfort Pass.
- A DreamVille Package or Global Journey Package (including DreamVille accommodation) grants admission to DreamVille and Tomorrowland during the entire weekend. A Magnificent Greens Package is valid per PERSON and not per tent. A Magnificent Greens Tent Package, Easy Tent Package, and DreamLodge Package is valid per TENT, a Relax Room Package, Kokono Package and Cabana Package is valid per ROOM.
- When purchasing a Magnificent Greens Package you are guaranteed a spot on the camping site. It is not possible to book a specific spot.
- No vehicles, motor cycles, trailers, caravans or mobile homes are allowed onto DreamVille.
- By purchasing a ticket for a DreamVille Cabana, DreamLodge, Spectacular DreamLodge, or Relax Room, Mansion, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions that apply to these accommodations.
16.1 It is prohibited to distribute flyers or hang up posters within or outside the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds during the festival. Visitors wishing to promote their own events may put an ad in the Tomorrowland newspaper that is distributed among the visitors during the festival. For more information visit email@example.com.
17.1 Tomorrowland applies a zero tolerance policy concerning drugs.
17.2 Using, dealing in, or possession of drugs on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds is strictly prohibited. If proof hereof is found, through strict surveillance and inspection, the person involved will be removed from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds and denied admission for a period of 5 consecutive years.
17.3 All visitors will be given the opportunity to leave any drugs in special drug amnesty bins before entering the festival grounds without facing any (legal) consequences.
17.4 If a visitor is prescribed certain drugs for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being allowed to bring the specific drugs onto the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds.
17.5 All directions and instructions given by the security personnel must be obeyed immediately. If possession of banned or dangerous weapons is suspected, the security personnel will be entitled to make a search. Refusal to submit to a search may result in being removed from the event.
18.1 Official Tomorrowland Fashion & Merchandise is only sold on the festival ground, via the official Tomorrowland webstore (store.tomorrowland.com) and in shops selected by TML by Tomorrowland.
19.1 The Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds provide means to withdraw cash. Top-up booths are installed to load ‘Pearls’, the official currency of Tomorrowland onto the bracelet. The purchase of Pearls can be done in cash or debit/credit card. All food and drinks purchased on the festival grounds must be paid for in ‘Pearls’.
20.1 Lockers may be rented on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds.
20.2 When renting a locker you agree to Lockerbox’s general terms and conditions. These terms and conditions also apply if the rent of a locker is included in the ticket price. (http://www.lockerbox.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/)
20.3 All visitors expressly agree to indemnify the Organiser against any liability for damage to and/or theft of goods that are stored in a rented locker.
21.1 There are parking facilities near the Tomorrowland and Dreamville grounds. During the voucher sale you may also purchase a parking voucher that allows you to park on one of the parking lots. It is not possible to book a specific parking place. Upon payment you will receive a voucher to be used when parking your car. The period for this voucher sale will be announced on our website. It is also possible to use the parking lot without voucher, against cash payment.
21.2 The visitor expressly agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any liability for damage caused to, theft of, or other accidents occurring with vehicles or persons on the official Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille parking lots.
22.1 Upon presentation of a blue parking card, visitors with a disability may use the reserved parking located on the Schommelei. We ask you to notify us beforehand if you wish to use this parking lot by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
22.2 People with a disability may enter the Tomorrowland grounds using an elevator. They are allowed to be accompanied in the elevator by up to two carers. These carers have to be in possession of a valid bracelet with their name.
22.3 Extra pavement is installed on the entire grounds to make the grounds easily accessible for people with a disability.
23.1 The Organisers are solely liable for direct damage suffered by a visitor that is directly and solely caused by a breach on the part of the Organiser. However, only damages for which the Organiser is insured and in respect of which the insurer is willing to pay is eligible for compensation. Excluded from compensation are: (i) consequential damage, (ii) immaterial damage (iii) and intentional damage or damage caused by willful recklessness of the visitor.
23.2 All visitors enter the parking areas and Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds at their own risk, in the sense that the Organiser is not liable for any damage caused in connection with entering or being on the grounds and/or attending concerts, such as hearing damage, eye damage, and other physical disorders.
24.1 The Organiser may only cancel or postpone Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille in the event of force majeure or if the Organiser has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille. Force majeure events include but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc.
24.3 If a visitor wishes to cancel his/her admission ticket due to concerns over terrorist threats and/or attacks, the purchase price will in no event be refunded.
25.1 Cashless – general
“Cashless payments” is the payment method used at Tomorrowland and DreamVille (“The Festival”). The Organization reserves the right to allow other payment methods, such as cash payments and/or payments through other electronic devices.
«Pearl» is the official Tomorrowland currency. The Visitor can buy «Pearls» through the Tomorrowland Cashless system by a top-up online or a top-up at DreamVille or at Tomorrowland.
Through an online “top-up” transaction on the website or by entering Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille the Visitor automatically accepts the Cashless Terms and Conditions set herein.
The Organization cannot be held liable if the cashless system does not operate, does not operate without defects, or only partially operates during the festival. In that case the Organization will provide a back-up scenario for the Visitor.
25.2 Cashless – transaction disputes
25.2.1 Top-up transactions
All disputes regarding online top-up transactions should be reported immediately with a notification to email@example.com. Complaints related to online transactions will solely be accepted at the latest 3 months after the festival. The visitor is prompted to add the necessary supporting documents when communicating with the Festival Organization.
Disputes about top-up transaction made at DreamVille and/or at Tomorrowland should be reported by the Visitor to a Cashless Customer Service point at Tomorrowland or at DreamVille, as well as to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organization reserves the right to decline the dispute if no proof or documentation regarding the disputed transaction is submitted. The Visitor can track all top up transaction in his online Cashless account.
25.2.2 Other transactions
All other transaction disputes need to be reported as soon as possible at the Cashless Customer Service point at Tomorrowland or at DreamVille.
25.3 Loss or theft of the value support
The Visitor remains at all times responsible for his cashless support (Bracelet or Cashless Card) onto which the ‘Pearls’ were topped-up. The Organization cannot be held responsible in case of loss or theft.
In case of loss or theft, the Visitor can deactivate his cashless support by accessing his online Cashless Account or by visiting a Cashless Customer Service point at DreamVille or at Tomorrowland.
Cashless ‘Pearls’, excluding «Bonus ‘Pearls’» and «pre-loaded Pearls by the Organization» are only refundable after the festival. Hence, the Organization will not refund any Pearls during the Festival (even in cases when a Visitor’s access to the festival site is denied).
All refunds are subject to a refund fee.
In case of a back-up scenario, the Organization will suggest an alternative method of payment to the Visitor. The Organization reserves the right to not carry out «Pearls» refunds.
25.4.1 Automatic refunds
There will be an automatic refund for all online top-ups or transactions through the website implemented through international brands. The international brands are: Bancontact, iDeal, VISA and MasterCard. The Organization reserves the right to add or remove payment methods, if necessary.
The Organization will strive to initiate automatic refunds within a period of 7 days following the end of the Festival. The timing is subject to possible delays which may occur beyond the control of the Organization. The refunds will be conducted by the same payment method which was used for the online top-up. The timing when the payment is visible on the account statement from the electronic payment provider depends on the currency, the country and the necessary processing time where the payment provider is established.
Refunds that qualify for automatic refund happen automatically. The Organization is not able to manually block certain payments nor change the payment method of the refund.
25.4.2 Manual refunds
Manual refunds will apply for all amounts which were topped-up during the Festival.
Manual refunds can be requested until Wednesday, August 15 2018, 23h59 CET. Requests for refunds after this date will not be taken into account. We advise all our customers to make maximum use of online top-up.
The Organization will strive to initiate manual refunds within a period of 7 working days after the end of the period of registration for manual refunds. The timing is subject to possible delays which may occur beyond the will of the Organization. The refunds will be conducted through the payment method as indicated by the Visitor on the “manual refund form”.
Due to the fact that manual refunds are processed individually, there is a minimal processing time between notification from the cashless system and the effective payment, order of approximately three banking days. The Organization cannot be held liable within the minimal processing time. The processing time depends on the chosen method of refund.
The Visitor is responsible for providing the Organization with the correct refund information. In case the Visitor does not provide the Organization with the correct refund information, the Organization reserves the right not to carry out the refund.
NON SEPA refunds are subject to an additional bank fee of € 7,00 which will be deducted from the refundable deposit. These payments require an additional processing time of at least three bank working days and may additionally be subject to bank charges which are levied by the destination bank. These costs are paid by the Visitor.
25.5 Payment data handling and privacy statements
26.1 These General Rules and Conditions are exclusively governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Belgian law, with the exclusion of the rules on conflict of laws.
26.2 Any disputes will be exclusively referred to the competent court in Antwerp, Belgium.
26.3. The Organiser remains, however, entitled to submit a claim to the court that would have jurisdiction pursuant to the statutory rules of jurisdiction.
26.4 If any provision in these General Rules and Conditions, or any part thereof is, or is declared, invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these General Rules and Conditions or the remaining part of that provision will remain in full force and this provision will be automatically replaced (by operation of law) by a valid provision that corresponds with the purport of the invalid provision as much as possible.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN ADMISSION BEING REFUSED OR DENIED, OR IN BEING EXPELLED, WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF THE ENTRANCE FEE. ALL VISITORS WHO ARE REFUSED OR DENIED ADMISSION OR ARE EXPELLED, ARE OBLIGED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS