Join the world of Tomorrowland
Are you ready to join the world of Tomorrowland? After experiencing the Madness of Tomorrowland, we have chosen travel tips to keep your experience safe and pleasant.
We have written down reminder tips to make sure you get everything you need.
check our following tips for Tomorrowland Music Festival:
- Don’t forget to register your bracelet on https://www.tomorrowland.com/en/festival/mybracelet/mybracelet
The most important thing to do before traveling to Tomorrowland for some time to party, go crazy and leave all your worries behind, is to make sure you register your bracelet before a day of arrival.
- Make sure you always have your bracelet with you and wear it on your right wrist at all time! Don’t forget to bring your ID/Passport along.
They will be scanning your bracelet to make sure your name matches your bracelet as soon as you arrive at Tomorrowland’s door! You will need any kind of proof to show your identity – make sure you carry your ID or Passport with you.
- BE SAFE.
The most important thing is to make sure you are SAFE! If you want to have the most fun of your life make sure you stay safe. Tomorrowland Festival has people from all over the world, so always be alerted, know your limits and watch out for you eat or drink. Also, don’t get any kind of injury, you don’t want to party with crutches the entire time, do you?
- Bring your Country Flag and Wave it Around!
Make sure you have your country flag with you. It is the best feeling to wave it while you’re dancing between the crowd. Looking down at the main stage and finding your country flag is a quite a scene.
- Be right on time for your flight!
You don’t want to miss your flight and miss the opportunity to join the world of Tomorrowland.
- Meet new people, make new friends!
The people are part of what makes Tomorrowland something very special. Don’t be afraid to be social and make new friends. Talk to people, take pictures with them and be friendly to create memories.
- Drink Water and Wear Sunscreen!
It is summer time and the sun can be very strong. Music is playing all day long and you can’t help but dance, jump and sweat a lot. Remember to stay hydrated and don’t forget to keep your sunscreen with you to avoid a sunburn.
- Go Crazy & Have Fun!
You’re here to have the time of your life, so let go of all your worries and enjoy yourself to join the world of Tomorrowland! Dance like no one is watching and sing like you’re in the shower so you can bring back lots of crazy stories and exciting memories.
Quick Facts About Tomorrowland:
- What is it: The largest annual EDM festival in the world, started since 2005.
- Where: Boom, Belgium.
- When: Every summer, usually in July.
- Past Performers: Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Hardwell, Steve Aoki, Dave Clark, Skrillex, plus hundreds of other DJs from around the world.